These Keto and Paleo friendly protein balls make the perfect healthy snack! These healthy fat balls are powered by Keto Collagen.
This post is sponsored by Ancient Nutrition, but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
If you follow along with me on social media, then it’s no surprise I strive to eat healthy and natural, and I’m always wanting to add new things to my diet. Enter Collagen. Collagen supports healthy skin, joints, and a healthy gut. The best part about it is that you can mix it in coffee, water, smoothies, or add it to your favorite recipes. Like these coconut matcha protein balls.
My favorite brand of Collagen to use is Keto Collagen from Ancient Nutrition. This Collagen Protein is mixed with Coconut MCTs and is Keto and Paleo friendly. Unlike every other protein powder I have tried and just couldn’t handle the taste and thickness of, this one has no taste and mixes easily into your recipes! It is also soy, dairy, and gluten free and is powered by grass-fed, pasture-raised bone broth. It is a new daily staple in my home for sure. Want to try Keto Collagen for yourselves? You can get 15% off your purchase with the code KETOCOLLAGEN15 through 9/30/18.
Now onto the recipe…
- 3 scoops Keto Collagen from Ancient Nutrition
- 1 tsp Matcha powder
- 1 cup organic coconut milk
- 1 cup organic coconut butter (I make my own by blending shredded coconut until creamy)
- 3 TBS organic coconut oil
- 4 TBS organic maple syrup for sweetener
- 2 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 1 tsp organic cinnamon
- 1 cup organic shredded coconut
- Add all ingredients, and half of the shredded coconut into a blender. Blend until smooth
- Place mixture into freezer for an hour or longer if needed. You want it to be firm enough to form into balls.
- Roll into TBS sized balls and coat in the remaining shredded coconut.
- Eat and enjoy! You can store these in a tupperware in the fridge for up to two weeks.