These protein and flavor-packed Thai chicken meatballs are ready in less than 20 minutes. A perfect weeknight dish that is healthy, easy, and can be reheated for leftovers!
This post is sponsored by Mighty Spark Food Co. but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
During the week I like to make dinners that are quick, easy, and of course healthy! Its a total plus if I can make enough for lunch the following day and can reheat well. This flavor-packed meal with Thai chicken meatballs with rice, peppers, and sweet chili sauce check everything off of that list.
These Thai chicken meatballs are made with Mighty Spark Food Co. Sweet Thai-Style Seasoned Ground Chicken. These lean cuts of meat are pre-seasoned with flavors and spices, and take all of the hard work out of preparing them. You can just roll them up, bake, and they are done! Mighty Spark Food Co. uses lean cuts of hand-crafted meat with simple and honest ingredients.
You can now find Mighty Spark Food Co. products at all Publix locations and grab a $3 off coupon. They are in the meat department and certainly stand out from the rest! The best part is, for every package someone buys, Mighty Spark Food Co. donates a meal to someone in need. It is a part of their Bite Back Hunger initiative, and so far they have provided more than 1 million meals to those in need!
- Mighty Spark Food Co. Sweet Thai Style Chicken Ground Blend
- Instant White Rice
- Your favorite sauce if desired for drizzling on top. I like to use Sweet Chili Sauce!
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Lightly grease a baking pan.
- Roll the ground chicken into balls. I like to do a heaping TBS for each one. Place onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, until cooked through.
- While those are baking, cook the rice and sauté the peppers.
- Place the rice into a bowl, top with meatballs and peppers, then drizzle with your favorite sauce and enjoy!