You know that hour before bedtime when your kids are “soooo bored” but you can’t stand the thought of making any more messes? You need something to peak their interests and keep them entertained but with minimal effort? Well my friend, this post is for you. I’ve whipped up a little art project for babies, toddlers, kids of all ages thanks to the help of Reynolds KITCHENS® Quick Cut™ Plastic Wrap.
- 1 canvas
- Letter stickers (optional)
- Acrylic paints
- Reynolds KITCHENS® Quick Cut™ Plastic Wrap
- Grab your canvas. If you plan on using the letter stickers like I did, decide what you want to spell out and then place the stickers onto the canvas. If you are not using letters then skip that step!
- Have your child if they’re old enough, place globs of paint all over the canvas. You’ll need enough to cover the entire thing once they start spreading it, so don’t be stingy with the globs.
- Wrap the entire canvas in Reynolds KITCHENS® Quick Cut™ Plastic Wrap. Do a few layers just in case.
- Have your child start spreading the paint around. I wanted to make sure the letters were fully covered so we made sure to get rid of all the white spaces.
- Remove the Plastic Wrap from the canvas. If you used stickers, remove those while the paint is still wet. You may need to go back and touch up some letters with white paint if it bleeds.
- Let dry!
Now you can put the kids to bed. Mess-free and entertained! I love using Reynolds KITCHENS® Quick Cut™ Plastic Wrap for this project, and other daily tasks. The Starter edge™ makes it easy to find the start of the roll, and the built-in slide cutter ensures a clean cut every time! Anything that makes me life easier is a total win. Find out which stores near you carry Reynolds KITCHENS® Quick Cut™ Plastic Wrap here using the store locator.
Which wins are you celebrating today?