This post is sponsored by Organic Doctor, however all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
In the last few years, skincare and haircare have become super important to me. I don’t want to use products that just work well, they must also benefit my skin and hair while having more natural ingredients. This is especially important to me in the summer, when my skin and hair are most likely to be damaged. We have had weather in the 90’s all summer and some days it even goes above 100. So every morning I make sure to use the products that will keep everything hydrated, protected, and nourished. Here are my current favorite summer beauty must haves…
- Living Proof Restore Instant Protection – It protects against heat and UV damage, while adding a lightweight shine to your hair. I love how soft my hair feels after using this product and that it keeps static and frizz at bay.
- Bumble and Bumble Styling Cream – This is part creme and part mousse for style and hold. You can use it on damp hair before blow drying or let air dry for a more sleek look.
- Not Your Mother’s Clean Freak Dry Shampoo – My favorite dry shampoo that cleans without water. I love that it is unscented and how well it eliminates oily hair after a long day in the summer heat.
- Beauty Counter Tint Skin – Lightweight hydrating foundation. Perfect for summer daytime wear when you only need a little coverage.
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Foundation – Full coverage moisturizer with SPF 50+. I use this on days when I need more coverage and love that it has SPF in it already.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow Pomade – Waterproof and smudge-free brow product. My favorite brow product ever. It lasts all day and night. Whether you’re at the beach or in the pool, it’s not going anywhere.
- bareMinerals Blush – Lightweight mineral powder blush. Perfect to add a little pinch of color to your cheeks.
- Premium Organic Mascara – 100% natural mascara to nourish lashes. The only mascara I will use anymore. It actually nourishes and makes your lashes stronger, instead of drying them out. Exactly what you want in the summertime heat!
- Schmidts Charcoal + Magnesium Deodorant – Mineral enriched natural deodorant. The only natural deodorant I have ever used that actually WORKS. Even in the summer.
- Cocokind Raspberry Vinegar Toner – For oily and acne prone skin. I use this after cleaning my face on days when my skin feels more oily or if I have any breakouts. It also helps heal damaged skin.
- Cocokind MyMatcha, Macabeet, and Turmeric Sticks – 3 sticks that each have a purpose. One to moisturize, one for some moisturizing blush or lip tint, and one for spot treatment. These all go with me everywhere. I use MyMatcha under my eyes and on my lips, the Macabeet on my lips and cheeks when I want a little color, and the Turmeric stick whenever I have breakouts.
- Organic Doctor Snail Gel – Helps hydrate and moisturize skin.
- Organic Doctor Tea Tree Face Wash – Deep cleaning for oily and blemish prone skin.
- Organic Doctor Rose Otto Skin Lotion – Intensive moisturizing for all over the body.
- Organic Doctor Rose Otto Face Mask – Clay based and nutrient rich face mask.
- Organic Doctor Virgin Coconut Oil Hydrating Radiance Elixir – Deeply moisturizing and hydrating elixir to revitalize dry and tired skin.
The Organic Doctor skincare products have recently become a favorite of mine, especially for summer skincare. The first product I used was the Rose Otto face mask and after rinsing it off, my skin felt softer than it ever has before. I was hooked from then on. I followed it up with the Virgin Coconut Oil Hydrating Radiance Elixir before bed. When I woke up, my skin was soft, refreshed, and gave me a natural glow. Organic Doctor products are now available at CVS and on Amazon.
What are your favorite summer beauty products?