These OLLY Quick Melt Probiotic Sticks are so easy to take with you to ensure you are supporting your overall wellness, even on the go! #OllyNutrition
Anyone that knows me, knows that I am passionate about natural health and overall wellness. I spent so many years not taking care of myself, eating fast food daily, and not understanding at all what those things did to my body. So I have made it a goal to ensure this never happens to my family, and that my toddler grows up practicing a healthy lifestyle as well! This is includes things like not eating processed foods, removing all chemicals from our home, and ensuring my family is taking probiotics daily.
These are the five main reasons that my family and myself take probiotics daily:
- You are having digestive issues. These include occasional bloating, food sensitivities, constipation, diarrhea, and stomach pain. Probiotics help with supporting healthier functions and maintaining what is going on in your stomach.
- You have taken antibiotics or have had food poisoning recently. Both of these things totally destroy the healthy bacteria in your gut and allow the bad bacteria to take over. Probiotics allow the good bacteria to flourish and get you back to where you need to be.
- You have one of these common skin conditions. Dry skin, eczema, and acne are all effected by the bacteria in your gut. If your gut is inflamed, it may be contributing to your skin inflammation as well. So if you want to start clearing up your skin, first start with clearing your gut!
- You find yourself getting sick often. If your immune system is weak, it is often a sign of an unhealthy gut. Probiotics can help strengthen and support your immune system, and boost your natural defenses.
- You are often depressed. Serotonin is a chemical in your body that is responsible for making you happy. Did you know that almost all of the serotonin made in your body, is made in your gut?! So if your gut is full of bad bacteria, then chances are your body isn’t making enough of this happy chemical.
A new favorite in our household, are these OLLY Quick Melt Probiotic Sticks. They are so easy to take with you on the go and my toddler absolutely loves the flavor of them. You just tear open the packet, pour it on your tongue, close your mouth and let the powder dissolve. These Probiotic Sticks contain 4 of the most beneficial probiotic strains, which include:
• The Regulator (aka Bifidobacterium Lactis HN019)- When it comes to digestion, this good guy makes all systems go
• The Booster (aka Bifidobacterium Lactis BL04) – This tough guys helps boost the body’s natural defenses.
• The Multitasker (aka Lactobacillus Acidophilus NCFM) – This whiz helps support both digestive and immune health.
• The Superstar (aka Lactobacillus Rhamnosus GG) – This wise guy is one of the most studied probiotics in the world.