I have been using essential oils for a month now and let me tell you, as soon as I got my starter kit, I was immediately presented with so many issues. Issues that I never imagined I would have had before.
- You’ll need every single oil ever made. You just will. Once you start seeing the benefits, you won’t be able to get enough. Oh, these 10 oils all help with anxiety? Well guess what, I need all of them then! Why not?! Once you pop, the fun don’t stop. That should be the new slogan for essential oils. Because #truth.
- Your house will smell amazing without the risk. Say goodbye to chemicals and the risks associated with those chemicals. Did you know plugins, room sprays, and scented candles are HORRIBLE for your health? They have been linked to cancer, asthma, and allergies. Oils will make your house smell absolutely AMAZING, all without the risks.
- You will also feel healthier. As soon as a I get the slightest sign of illness in our home, I whip out my oils and stop that shiz before it starts. Hello Thieves oil, goodbye germs.
- Your children will become little oil fanatics. My toddler won’t go to bed now without having her diffuser going. She pretends to put oils on her Barbies everyday, especially when they have pretend ‘boo-boos.’ My little holistic doctor.
- Everyone will want to reap the benefits like you. It’s unavoidable. Once people see your new found energy and lack of stress after using some Lavender and Citrus, your friends and family will want that too. They will be asking you for samples and roller bottles, and before you know it, you will all be crazy oil ladies together.
- You will need a separate bag just for your oils. Or like me, you will dedicate a whole corner of the house to them. I have my own holy grail of oils, separate from the rest of the room. I like to pretend I am a chemist, coming up with new blends to save our family from any issues that come our way.
- You will want to replace every unhealthy thing in your house. Peace out toxic toothpaste and floor cleaner. I am buying an arsenal of safe products that we can reap the benefits from instead of worrying about them being harmful to our health.
- They will save you time. No more spending your time reading every ingredient on the ingredients list and then Googling them after like I do. My husband no longer looks at me like I am crazy when it takes 30 minutes to decide on a new soap for us to use. Well…to be fair, he does look at me crazy when I am mixing my oils together and laughing like a mad scientist.
- Once you start using, you will want to sell them. You will want everyone to have all the oils with you. You can trade blends and oils and get through this addiction together. Seriously though, if you want to change your life for the better, let’s do this thing!