When my daughter turned one, trying to figure out meals everyday was so stressful. I felt like we were eating the same things over and over and I did not want her to grow up as a picky eater. Most of my mom friends were having the same issues at the time, and once I realized that, I quit freaking out and started making meals that were healthy and yummy for the both of us.
These are the meals that my almost 3 year old will always eat, with little to no arguing. And I actually enjoy these as well.
- Whole wheat spaghetti with tiny meatballs, toast with avacado spread, and sliced grapes.
- Ham and cheese on whole wheat, carrot sticks, and watermelon.
- Organic mini waffles, strawberries, cottage cheese with honey and cinnamon.
- Cheese and spinach quesadilla, blueberries and strawberries.
- Whole wheat buttered noodles, steamed broccoli topped with cheese, and shredded rotisserie chicken.
- English muffin pizzas, topped with hidden veggies.
- Peanut butter and Jelly sandwich on whole wheat bread, string cheese, and a side of carrot sticks.
- Scrambled eggs with cheese, toast topped with avacado spread, a banana.
- Whole wheat pancakes, strawberries, and greek yogurt with dark chocolate chips.
- Scrambled eggs, toast with natural peanut butter, and strawberries.
- Nitrate free hot dog, Annie’s Mac and Cheese, greek yogurt with honey.
- Cold cuts, cheese, baby carrots with poppyseed dip.
- Annie’s Mac and Cheese, shredded chicken, and peas.
- Pulled pork, sweet potato, and corn from the cob.
- Grilled cheese with avacado or spinach, and apple slices with peanut butter.