“Happiness is letting go of what you think your life is supposed to look like and celebrating it for everything that it is.” -Mandy Hale
I am back at it this week with some lovely ladies for our Think Happy, Be Happy Link Party. This link party was created as a way to create some inspiration and happiness as we begin our week. It can be hard to find the happiness in our day to day, and I believe it truly does help to take a second to find the positive. Please take a second to visit all of my wonderful co-hosts who will be sharing this link party as well!
- Kristen of Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
- Kristen of Blissfully Insane
- Autumn of Our Blended Home
- Corianne of iCorianne
- Jessica of Kozy and Co
- Liz of Lizz And Co
- Cathy of A Boy and His Mom
One of the things I feel the most negativity towards in our lives is the time my husband spent in the military. He was just overall unhappy with that career choice and felt as though it was a waste of time, and it is hard for his negativity about it to not rub off on me. But if I really sit back and think about it, there are way more things I should feel grateful for during that time in our lives. During our 4 year stay in Germany, we learned so much about ourselves, had a baby, and got to travel to several different countries. We got to travel all around Europe and go to places most people only dream about.
It is crazy to me how many things I did during our stay there that I would have never imagined I could do. From having to go on my first solo flight and it being an international flight. Something I was so terribly scared about and then ended up flying alone with a baby and toddler overseas several times shortly after. To traveling around and driving in other countries. Having a baby in a German hospital. The list goes on and on. I am so thankful and happy for our time spent in Europe…but I am also so happy to be back in America.
What are you guys happy for this week?!
RULES OF THE PARTY:
- Leave a link to your actual post and not your homepage. A link back to your host, is greatly appreciated.
- Feel free to grab our link party button to add to your post. Please link up only your happiness related posts.
- Don’t link up and run, please visit other bloggers. Make new friends or say hello to old friends.
- Please follow your hosts and guest hosts in some way.
- Have fun with your posts! I truly hope it helps with starting your week off on a positive note!