fashion lifestyle

A quick update and Modcloth

I know I have been completely MIA lately and have so much to update you guys on very soon! We recently got back from a month long trip in the states, visiting family, pretty much living at Target, and sharing all of our favorite places with Mila. We are HATING being back in Germany’s horribly gloomy weather when we just came from the sunny, 80 degree paradise we love so much.

To make us feel a little better we have been online shopping….a lot. Like a lot a lot. Most of it is “window shopping” for me since my birthday is coming up, and I have my eyes on several things from Modcloth. The clothes are SO affordable and thanks to Polyvore I have been putting outfits together that I can totally see myself living in for the rest of this freezing winter season.

Winter Classy Comfort

Can’t wait to catch up with all of you soon! Hope you had a wonderful New Years!

Kara
    January 23, 2014 at 12:59 pm

Gah, Polyvore is my life. We just started a little Polyvore link up and I end up buying like 90% of what I actually post. It's so unhealthy! 😉 Glad you had a great month with family (and Target.) Hope you three have a blessed week!

Jess
    January 23, 2014 at 4:14 pm

Target was one of the things I missed the most when I lived overseas. I actually cried my first time back in one (it had been eleven months). It wasn't like a sob, but just tears. I think I was just pretty overwhelmed- there were delicious avocados, cute clothes, and the most fantastic treats for a home within fit of one another! Glad you enjoyed your trip home!

Mrs.B
    January 23, 2014 at 7:17 pm

Love!! Such a cute outfit.

jackie jade
    January 23, 2014 at 9:31 pm

ah i'm sure it's awful being back in cold weather after being somewhere so warm. and I would know since it's like 14 degrees today where I am ugh!
    — jackie @ jade and oak

Denise
    January 24, 2014 at 2:27 am

Ah I've missed you! Target is my guilty pleasure!

Sarah
    January 24, 2014 at 4:31 am

my oma said germany is horrible right now and ice everywhere! of course it is no different than here in minnesota. haha. glad you had safe travels!

Alyx
    January 24, 2014 at 2:17 pm

Sounds like you guys had a good trip back to the states (and yeah, gloomy winters in Germany totally suck, I feel for ya!) . That's such a cute outfit!

whit | Black Little Button blog
    January 24, 2014 at 2:39 pm

adorable! Glad you had a good time back in the states!
    -whit

Stephanie
    January 30, 2014 at 5:29 pm

Modcloth is where 75% of my closet has come from. I love them so much!