Uncategorized

My extra lazy week of lazy.

Besides knocking out 6 blog designs from start to finish,
I have had the most least eventful week.
Nonetheless I am exhausted and refuse to leave this couch.
The cold weather and nonstop raining don’t help at all.
Neither does our new Grizzly Bear blanket that I carry around everywhere.
and you better believe I’ve had Christmas movies on nonstop.
On Halloween we attempted to see The Campaign.
We were the only people there so they cancelled the movie
and gave us 4 free movie tickets and 2 large bags of popcorn for free.
I say that’s a win. Breaking Dawn here I come…for free 🙂
While we were at home watching Hulu,
my super hot mom was dressing up for work.
I rearranged our living room,
I think I’m finally happy with it. I hope.
We have no kids and tons of Legos and action figures.
Sorry I’m not sorry.
This super bare wall will be covered soon and I’m excited.
I scored this bear head for $40 instead of the average $200 I have been seeing online.
I want to paint it all light blue I think and put it above the couch with frames and other knick knacks.
Any advice would be nice 🙂
And last but not least,
I have been cooking (and eating) tons.
That’s what happens when you don’t own a microwave. and I love it.
Here is steak with a blue cheese onion sauce and some good ole’ mashed taters.
It’s Sunday and everything is closed in Germany,
except Starbucks…so guess where we’re off to?
p.s. How do you like the new look around here?

Amber McCain
    November 4, 2012 at 12:51 pm

I love your new look! And I love the way you've set your house up!

Heather
    November 4, 2012 at 1:07 pm

That sounds like a great week! It is a goal of mine to live in Germany one day for at least a year or two, so I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little jealous lol but I hope you enjoy your Starbucks! And I like the blog design!

lilmoomoo
    November 4, 2012 at 1:20 pm

First off: HOLY COW YOUR MOM IS A MILF! She is gorgeous!!!
    I see now where you get all your pretties from 🙂
    now that that is out of the way, I spy Elf, on the computer in one of your pics.
    Definitely one of my all time fave Christmas movies..
    Also, I LOVE the bear painted blue idea. I think it will look extra awesome with some extra knick knacks around it! I say throw a funky mirror or two in there also 🙂

Helene
    November 4, 2012 at 1:52 pm

First, 6blog designs sounds like a heck of a lot of work to me! 2nd, I am jealous of your home style. Love it.

Candace
    November 4, 2012 at 2:09 pm

I love your new look! You also have done a nice job with the lovely overseas military housing:) You are so stylish. I wish we were active duty so we could spend some time in Germany!

Yelle
    November 4, 2012 at 2:40 pm

I do like the new layout! Very fun 🙂 I could use a lazy week as well, I've been go-go-go all week up until today!

Jen
    November 4, 2012 at 3:32 pm

I love your living room and I would carry around that blanket too if I had one. 🙂

Ashley @ ThisUnscriptedLife
    November 4, 2012 at 3:59 pm

I love your living room!

Mrs.B
    November 4, 2012 at 4:49 pm

love the new look on the Blog!! ELF!! My favorite.

Love your living room and your style.

StaceyFacex
    November 4, 2012 at 6:14 pm

Loving the new blog layout and I've never seen a bear head like that before.. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with it 🙂 xx

Treasure Tromp
    November 4, 2012 at 6:26 pm

love the living room!

Kayla Peveler
    November 4, 2012 at 10:38 pm

Looove the new look ma'am, very stinkin cute. & alright- is that seriously your mom!? She is smokin! I feel like she looks better than the average 25 year old! You got some good genes 😉

whitney
    November 5, 2012 at 3:23 pm

a couple things:
    1. your mom IS hot.
    2. the new blog look is awesome. duh.
    3. painting the bear head is a cute idea. roll with it.
    4. i don't own a microwave either and it has done wonders for my cooking skills.

that's it for now 🙂

RadiantKristen
    November 5, 2012 at 7:44 pm

you did 6 blog designs in one week??? You're flat out awesome, girl! Love the idea for the bear head… using a couple of coats of primer first will probably make it a lot easier to cover up all of that black.

Kelly { Messy.Dirty.Hair.}
    November 5, 2012 at 10:39 pm

So funny my bf & I watched the campaign on Halloween! To be honest I was hoping it would be better! I cannot believe that is your mom!!!! She could be your sister!

Melissa
    November 5, 2012 at 11:58 pm

I would say that 6 blog designs is a great amount of work! Love that blanket. It looks so cozy.

<3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

paleo
    November 23, 2012 at 2:24 pm

Very interesting subject, thank you for putting up'''
    paleo diet recipes