Uncategorized

What Ive been up to lately…

Nothingggg!
My husband working the night detail for the past few months has been torture.
Seriously, he works a 16 hour shift and gets home at 7am.
Then he sleeps until 2pm and gets ready and leaves an hour later.
No life here.
But guess what.
He has one night left.
Say it with me.
Let it sink in.
ONE NIGHT LEFT of the worst shift ever.
And then we can travel and go on adventures and have a life again.
And I wont be the worst blogger ever anymore.
Tons of travel pictures, funny stories, outfit posts, and delicious food pictures are coming your way.
Get ready.
Now here’s some instagram action from the past few weeks 🙂 You know you missed it.
Craft fair.
Decorating bookshelves finally!
Best blueberry Redbull ever. They have cranberry and lime here too.
Be jealous America!
Pumpkins!
The winners 🙂
Pogs!! We are bringing it back old school.
A much needed Harry Potter marathon.
And finally, a bike painting monstrosity.
If this ever gets finished there will be a post.
It will be ridiculous.

Melissa Vega
    September 28, 2012 at 10:08 pm

Hello friend!

I haven't been in the blogging world in so long! I've missed reading your posts 🙂 Looks like you're doing wonderfully though! Love the look of your blog (see, told you I haven't been here in a while). Hope you enjoy your travels and adventures with your hubby! I literally just wrote a blog post on traveling.. hahaha take care!

– Melissa, The 25th Hour Blog

Hollie Ann
    September 28, 2012 at 10:42 pm

your bookshelf looks sooo cute and cozy! i love it!

lo @ crazy ever after
    September 28, 2012 at 10:53 pm

Pooooooogs. Omg. Reminds me of my little sister. She loved those things. Ha! Bring 'em on back.

Ech and Will
    September 28, 2012 at 11:23 pm

Oh pogs! My cousins said he saw some kids playing recently. I can't believe they're making a comeback.

Ashley @ ThisUnscriptedLife
    September 29, 2012 at 1:38 am

Pogs? I haven't seen pogs in a looong time! I like how the bookshelves look simple but creative. I hope the last night goes by quickly!!!

Adriana Madrigal
    September 29, 2012 at 5:43 am

Thanks for sharing such awesome pictures! I've been waiting for our pumpkin patch to open so I can get my hands on some beautiful pumpkins, you lucky girl. I hope you relish the moment his last horrible shift is over & party! 🙂

xo, Adriana.

Girls Love Fried Pickles
    September 29, 2012 at 10:08 pm

And as I read this it should be over right! Welcome back life!

Bre
    September 29, 2012 at 10:38 pm

I didn't even know that flavored redbull existed!

Sheila Lynn
    September 30, 2012 at 6:22 pm

Hi! I have been a follower for some time but have been away from the blogging world & enjoyed finding out what you have been up to 🙂 .. Your pumpkin pics remind me that I need some asap. Thanks! Hope you had a great weekend! x.o.x

Mrs.B
    September 30, 2012 at 10:08 pm

YAY for having a life again!
    Love your bangs and those bookshelves.

Danielle
    October 1, 2012 at 5:24 pm

My boyfriend had a terrible night shift for 9 months that threw our whole lives upside down so I really can relate to how happy you are for that to end!! YAY! I hope he gets a better schedule and keeps it for a long time!! 🙂

Joanna
    October 3, 2012 at 11:56 am

You had me at WTF! Love this. Just found your site. Want to follow each other? Let me know.

Sincerely,
    Joanna

Janna Renee
    October 5, 2012 at 12:20 am

Um…I am so jealous. A) That you live in Germany and B) that you have blueberry red bull. PS. You are GORGEOUS girl!

Sweet Tea In Sicily
    October 11, 2012 at 12:30 pm

So excited that you'll finally start your travels!!!! It's the absolute best part about being stationed overseas! I will live vicariously through you because it doesn't look like I'll be traveling until after the baby arrives 🙂

Have Fun!!