Uncategorized

Fridays Letters

Dear Hubby,
Thanks for these amazing mugs that are being used as we speak.
Dear Hair,
Please come out how I want you to. Going lighter is the scariest/trickiest thing ever. Lets do this thing.
Dear cutie-Asian-bloodwork-lady,
Thanks for baby-ing me so much after I told you I hate needles. Despite Hubby’s eye rolls you put this pink heart bandaid on me after. We showed him!
Dear Legos,
Thanks for keeping my Hubby and I entertained for hours on end.

Dear Wiesbaden,

Despite all house decor stores we found, nothing was amazing enough to take home. Boo on you. I hope Frankfurt has something better to offer tomorrow.
Dear Hubby,
Im glad we are eating so much healthier lately. Even if my version includes tons of cheese. P.s. look at my amazing omelette skills on my first try. Boom.
Dear Germany,
This is our first weekend exploring hours away from our comfort zone. Be kind to us and point us in the direction of plenty of english speaking people. Im excited to FINALLY bust out my camera that has been stupidly forgotten in the closet for 2 months now.
Photobucket

Joslin
    August 17, 2012 at 10:55 am

I love those mugs! Your pictures are so beautiful!

English Anderson
    August 17, 2012 at 11:19 am

Where are you guys headed? I've been told Frankfurt has tons of home decor places, but I also heard Mainz/Weisbaden did too. Perhaps Heidelberg? Or Karlsruhe, if you're up for a drive? Or, if you like flea market finds, I know of an AMAZING flea market decently close if you're interested?

Brittany Walsh
    August 17, 2012 at 12:16 pm

Great mugs! My Mr. would be so jealous of your lego skills. He is 9 year old boy at heart who just wants tons of legos 🙂

thisbeautifullifeblog.blogspot.com

Amanda
    August 17, 2012 at 12:17 pm

Love the mugs! Hope you have fun exploring tomorrow! 🙂

Lauren Talon
    August 17, 2012 at 12:25 pm

Have fun! I miss Germany so much!

Christa Waldrop
    August 17, 2012 at 1:52 pm

Love the heart band aid! I always end up with something like this, too. That is if I don't pass out. I completely understand your fear of needles. Have fun exploring Germany! Great letters! Happy Friday!

Christa
    Significance or Nothing.

Katrin
    August 17, 2012 at 2:21 pm

I love Lego! The Mickey Mouse is sooo cool!
    And I never got a band aid like that! So cute!
    I hope you will have lots of fun in Frankfurt! You should check out Primark, They have lots of cool clothes and shoes and it is very inexpensive!

Mrs. D
    August 17, 2012 at 4:33 pm

My brother collects those mugs too! Good luck with your travels and I can't wait to see what you capture! Happy Friday

Ashley
    August 17, 2012 at 5:40 pm

I've had blood drawn so many times, but still get super nervous. It's so nice when you have someone sweet helping you 🙂

xjustanotherteenblogger
    August 17, 2012 at 9:14 pm

I love those mugs! 🙂 I hope you have an awesome time in Frankfurt and get to use your long lost camera lots! 🙂 I can't wait to see the photos! 🙂

Alyssa
    August 17, 2012 at 11:36 pm

What a nice lady! I hate needles too! like HATE!! haha!

RadiantKristen
    August 18, 2012 at 12:57 am

Last winter, I had a medical procedure, and I had to have a blood draw every day leading up to the draw for 2 weeks. It was murder. I probably would have liked it better if they had cute bandages like those!

You guys have some mad lego skills. I'm so impressed!

♥ ♥ Just a Girl in Love w/ a Soldier ♥ ♥
    August 18, 2012 at 12:59 pm

Enjoy your weekend exploring your new city!!

katie michelle
    August 19, 2012 at 12:26 am

LEGOS!!!!! did you do make that mickey?! because that's one of the coolest things i've ever seen, seriously. you've got some made skills, there, girl.

Chelsea Coleen
    August 24, 2012 at 1:40 am

sooo cute! your blog, how am i just finding it! love the legos. like really love. i want!