Uncategorized

Home is Wherever Im with You

I am completely obsessed with this song. If you havent heard it, you need to hit play and be prepared to have it on repeat all day.

We found everything we want for the house and will hopefully be getting it next week!
I have been putting together ideas for weeks and figured out the layout I want of the rooms…here is what I came up with:
It feels so cozy and I cant wait to come home to this everyday! What do you guys think?

Bekuh Browning
    June 26, 2012 at 12:42 pm

I just found that application that you can arrange rooms and now I'm obsessed. Good luck with your arrangement!

Kristen Seuberling
    June 26, 2012 at 1:30 pm

That sweater chair looks so comfy cozy! I hope it all turns out even better than you've already planned it out

Mrs. Robinson
    June 26, 2012 at 1:34 pm

That chair that looks like a sweater is gorgeous. 🙂 I agree with you ~ all the pieces together would make for a very cozy home.

Loving your new layout, btw. Hope y'all are enjoying Germany!

Hilary
    June 26, 2012 at 2:56 pm

Love those wood tea light holders…we ordered sets for our parents from a shop on Etsy and they're awesome!

Betsy Lynn
    June 26, 2012 at 5:08 pm

Where did you get the sweater chair at? I love it! Hope everything turns out the way you want it!

E
    June 26, 2012 at 7:16 pm

Nice! What program did you use for the furniture arranging?
    It looks super cozy! Can't wait to see your final product.

E
    June 26, 2012 at 7:16 pm

Nice! What program did you use for the furniture arranging?
    It looks super cozy! Can't wait to see your final product.

jessicaelle
    June 26, 2012 at 7:54 pm

This song is now on repeat haha. Also where did you find that chair?? I want to curl up in it with a nice cup of cocoa.

Irish Princess
    June 26, 2012 at 8:22 pm

I.LOVE.THE.SWEATER.CHAIR! and I love your blog =) I love reading how people take bad news and turn it right-side up and enjoy their life even with the bad and unexpected! So thank-you for always making my week. Also, is the Harry Potter Lego game really awesome? The beau and I play Modern Warfare all the time, but I see a lot of couples playing that lego harry potter game.. just curious about it =)

Michelle
    June 26, 2012 at 8:48 pm

I LOVE that song! And the band! But really…I listened to that song on repeat this morning on the way to work.

Makin Memories Of Us
    June 27, 2012 at 11:24 pm

I love that song too! And the furniture looks awesome. You'll have to post pictures when you have it all set up.

AlanaMarie
    June 28, 2012 at 2:31 am

I love that chair, OMG I love that chair!!

Sweet Tea In Sicily
    June 28, 2012 at 9:25 am

OMG that song. I have been obsessed with it since I first heard it on AGT! LOVE!!

And that sweater chair… WANT. So pretty! You've done a great job with the decor!

KatyK
    June 28, 2012 at 1:59 pm

The layout and furniture in the picture looks so cozy. I love that you actually made a graphic layout 🙂 And yes this song has been stuck in my head for days. Its so good!

Aspiring Kennedy
    June 28, 2012 at 2:49 pm

I NEED that sweater chair! Who needs a throw blanket when you can just be enveloped by a cozy chair?

Kaylee Gwyn
    June 28, 2012 at 8:41 pm

I'm madly in love with all of this!!!

dreaming en francais
    June 29, 2012 at 1:14 am

It really does look so cute and cozy, can't wait to see how it all comes together! xo

Tricia
    June 29, 2012 at 4:49 pm

My husband and I walked into our wedding to this song. I get choked up everytime I hear it!

Ms.Vargas
    July 1, 2012 at 7:45 pm

I love that song!! First time I heard it was a little girl singing it with her Dad, thought it was the cutest thing ever. Love the logs gives a room such a cozy look =)

lilmoomoo
    July 5, 2012 at 3:33 am

I love that song. SO MUCH.
    Also, love your "look" your going for with the apartment. Looks awesome! 🙂