Uncategorized

Aaahhhhhh!!!

Finally found out where we are moving!!!!
Germany here we come!!!!!!

Kelly - La Belle Coeur
    February 21, 2012 at 4:04 pm

SERIOUSLY!?

That is beyond amazing.
    New to your blog so I had to read a bit before to understand 😛
    I loveee the layout and the style. You have such an amazing heart and family.
    All the best on your travels.
    I am totally following along!

Much love,
    Kelly.

Britt @ The Magnolia Pair
    February 21, 2012 at 4:08 pm

Kristen, NO WAY! That is seriously amazing and so exciting! My brother (who works for the army) is living in Germany with his family! They love it so much! Do you know where exactly you'll be? This is SO cool !

Casey
    February 21, 2012 at 4:21 pm

YAY! You're going to love it here!! My hubby and I PCSed here to Wiesbaden this past June and we are IN LOVE with Germany. It's an awesome place to live, not to mention all the traveling you'll get to do! Living the dream, I tell ya. 🙂 Good luck with the move and I'm looking forward to hearing your progress and about all of your travels! If you ever have any questions, feel free to email and ask 'em! All the moving abroad stuff is still pretty fresh in my brain!

By the way, I'm a fairly new follower! Hello! 🙂 Thought this would be the perfect time to de-lurk myself. Haha!

Kodi
    February 21, 2012 at 4:23 pm

Yay!Both of my parents were stationed there and they loved it!
    Congratulations and Good luck:)

Denise
    February 21, 2012 at 4:31 pm

No way!! I am one jealous girl. My sister and her hubby lived in Germany for two years and LOVED it!!

Libby A.
    February 21, 2012 at 4:49 pm

So amazing! This is just the beginning of your awesome adventure with the hubby! congrats

Sue
    February 21, 2012 at 4:53 pm

That's so exciting! You'll love living abroad! We want to go back to Germany when we finish in Japan 🙂

Nicole Rene
    February 21, 2012 at 5:07 pm

OMG!!!! That's awesome!!!!! I wish my boyfriend were in the program that moved to other countries… but as for now Savannah will be the best it'll get haha.

Emma
    February 21, 2012 at 5:17 pm

Oh my goodness, my husband and I are PCSing to Germany this spring also! Yay, excited for y'all! Where in Germany? Congrats!

whitney
    February 21, 2012 at 5:22 pm

i can't wait to see you when i come for oktoberfest in 2013.

Anna
    February 21, 2012 at 5:23 pm

Oh my goodness! That sounds so exciting!!!
    -Anna
    asweetsouthernmess.blogspot.com

Amira
    February 21, 2012 at 5:26 pm

OMGGG, I cannot believe it! That is SO exciting! Where in Germany? Brandon and I spent NYE in Cologne, Germany in 2010. It was a gorgeous city 🙂

Meghan
    February 21, 2012 at 5:56 pm

That is SO exciting! I've never been out of the country so that would be SO fun to me! When do you guys leave?

Makin Memories Of Us
    February 21, 2012 at 6:08 pm

So exciting! My husband's dad was stationed in Germany and my husband was actually born over there. They loved living there!

♥ ♥ Just a Girl in Love w/ a Soldier ♥ ♥
    February 21, 2012 at 6:21 pm

YEA!!! So excited for you girl!!!!!!!!

Karla
    February 21, 2012 at 6:30 pm

Exciting!! OH my I cant wait to follow along im sure you two will have an amazing adventure over there!!

Alana Christine
    February 21, 2012 at 6:40 pm

yay! So exciting!!!

Whitney @ Everything Happens For a Reason
    February 21, 2012 at 7:44 pm

Wooo! Congrats!

Bailey@Lost&Found
    February 21, 2012 at 8:33 pm

Yayyy! Exciting! When are you moving? What part of Germany?

Grace
    February 21, 2012 at 8:44 pm

I haven't really commented before but I've been reading your blog and
    I nominated you for a couple of awards!

Basil.
    February 21, 2012 at 9:33 pm

Sooooo exciting! Can't wait to hear more!

xJediLadyx
    February 21, 2012 at 9:47 pm

Where you're going in Germany? If you need info, tipps, let me know. 😉

Jennifer
    February 21, 2012 at 11:43 pm

WoW!!! That is amazing. Good luck to you both! We have visited….LOVED Munich.

Chelsea L
    February 22, 2012 at 12:11 am

OMG No Way!!! That's so awesome Kristen!!! When do you get to go??!! How awesome!

dreaming en francais
    February 22, 2012 at 12:34 am

That is beyond exciting!!! Good luck to you two! xo

Gentri
    February 22, 2012 at 1:41 am

AH!! I'm kind of incredibly jealous! There are also some great bloggers in Germany! Daryl from thoserootsandwings.blogspot.com and Pia from einfachprima.blogspot.com 😀

Lauren
    February 22, 2012 at 2:00 am

That's so exciting!!!! I'm going to Heidelberg and Frankfurt on my honeymoon in April and I can't wait!! I can't imagine moving there, it would be amazing 🙂

Paula
    February 22, 2012 at 3:32 am

I am SOOOO jealous! I hope you enjoy every minute of it.

destination262
    February 22, 2012 at 5:03 am

No way girlie, this is such exciting news! I have heard such great things from people who have been stationed in Germany and am really really excited for you! YAY!

Pia
    February 22, 2012 at 8:02 am

How exciting!!! Do you already know where in Germany you'll live?
    Germany has some beautiful spots and there is so much to see! I hope you're going to like it!

PS: I am so excited to meet you too!! 🙂

Ashley
    February 22, 2012 at 7:37 pm

oh my gosh!! How exciting!!

Kate @ craftwhatever
    February 22, 2012 at 8:30 pm

Congrats! Germany might be a possibility for us one day (we are also military). I have never been there. Found your blog from the blog hop at 36th Avenue! I read your About page…it's never easy for us wives being separated and picking up and moving a lot. Starting over. Making friends in the new town. Not having a real career because we have to follow our man. But- it has been 9 years of adventure and now we have three kids to share it with us! I will have to check out those books your recommend, too.

Chandra
    February 23, 2012 at 1:56 am

I can fit in a carry on, really! Congrats on your next adventure…take lots of pictures so I can live vicariously thru you!

kaity
    February 23, 2012 at 2:06 am

!!!!!!
    oh my goodness.
    I'm jealous. I'm so incredibly jealous. this pictures are so beautiful! you and the hubs are going to have a fantastic time.

The Bluths
    February 23, 2012 at 3:30 pm

are you KIDDING ME!?!?! can i please live your life!?!?!?!

and look like you!?!?!

so jealous!!!!!!!!

E
    February 23, 2012 at 11:18 pm

Woah! That's great! Are you super excited? I'm a new followed, so I need to catch up on everything, but a friend (who's a wife) lived in Germany a few years, and she loved it. Not sure if it'll be the same base she was at, but they really took advantage of everything the community had to offer as far as events and such.
    We're in out "overseas/OCONUS" duty station in Hawaii, so I don't think we'd have a chance to get another overseas location.
    Glad I found you! Looking forward to reading more.

The Dainty Dolls House
    February 25, 2012 at 2:35 pm

Stunning! Wish you much good luck with the move, I love living overseas (in Scotland – from America) it's a lot of fun getting to grips with all the different things and people, but I just love it!! I hope you will be very happy there 🙂 xx

Michelle (michabella)
    February 28, 2012 at 3:43 pm

GERMANY?!?!?! WOW!!!! Enjoy! That is very cool! <3

Sarah @ 90 Percent Blonde...
    March 10, 2012 at 12:16 pm

I went to Germany for 10 days in 2004 and saying it's beautiful doesn't do it justice. It is THE best place I've ever been… from the buildings, to the people, to the nice clean air. I've been saving up to go back but I'm afraid if I do, I'll stay lol

Heather
    March 15, 2012 at 1:28 am

Hi! I just found your blog & love it! My husband and I are currently living and stationed in Germany, too. 🙂 You will love, love, love it! It's so beautiful & it's wonderful being able to travel all around Europe! H&M is wonderful for winter clothes and I got tons of (cute) jackets there this year for cheap! And, they are on every corner here. I am from Texas, so I didn't have much of a winter wardrobe either. 🙂

Safe travels!